Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm selling all this scrap stuff!

CHEAP!

This isn't a post looking for buyers....though you might think so since I haven't blogged in months. It's mostly to get the pics all in one place online so when someone is interested I have a place to send them.

I've been cleaning and purging. I think I'm going to put this all on CraigsList in one lump sum but I'm still trying to get a price together. Any thoughts?

Anyway..here it is in all its glory (descriptions below):












1) misc. chipboard embellies
2) flowers, brads/eyelets, page pebbles, sequins, beads, buttons
3) misc. chatterboex embellies, stickers etc, 13 Walmart mini albums
4) lots of love elsie, other stickers/chipboard/felt etc.
5) miles and miles of ribbon
6) mini albums - maya road, tim coffee, chatterbox, junkitz, bazzill, etc.
7) 4" (no lie) patterned paper. approx 400 sheets
8) 89 assorted alphas. 35% unused, rest used for a word or two
9) grommet setter, date stamp, chalks, heidi swapp and others tapes, mesh, QK rockers
10) misc. chipboard alphas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how much do you want for all that? I might be interested.

meg