Sunday, November 16, 2008

Scrapping again!

I've been in a sort of groove lately and enjoying myself with this hobby again. I finished a page today that I only started yesterday and just might even start another one tonight! I've done a few pages over the past several months but haven't been scanning or posting. I wasn't planning to bother with that again but decided today that I might as well just do it. So I gathered up all the pages I've done this year, scanned and resized. Not going to post them all at once, and might not even post ALL of them, but it's good to have them backed-up anyway in case tragedy ever strikes.

Turns out I've actually done 31 pages this year. And have 5 more that are really close to done but need some finishing touches. Scanned 15 today..what a chore that was!

So here's the first I'll post. I finished this one yesterday. It's bright and busy (Disney pages usually are) but I like it.



Finally used one of those Maya Road sheer journaling spots. I love them but haven't been able to figure out how to use them until this page! Yayy me.

Claire and Macy want to make more stickers (using my Xyron) but I'm out of tape. Sounds like a good enough reason to head to Micheal's! So I'm off.

Until next time...

No comments: