Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back to Blogging

With no excuse other than I had a busy summer and didn't feel like it. Nothing like a little honesty. And since the blogging is mostly for me, it shouldn't matter that I didn't feel like it. But apparently the mood has struck again and here I am. And since there's no way possible to "catch up", I'm just going to start with today.

Horses, horses, horses. This shopping for one for Jess is keeping me busy. I made a ton of calls yesterday about new ads I've found and today I'm calling back to schedule appointments. We're combining a camping trip this weekend with seeing horses. I found 3 I think might be good in the same area and booked a campsite close by. I think Jess is getting a bit burned out with the whole process but there isn't much I can do about it. I know a part of her is just hoping that Boo (that's Dawn's horse dealer) will find one for her and she wont have to work so hard at it. But he doesn't usually bring the higher level horses so the chances are pretty slim. And so we just keep plugging away. I'm getting better at it though so hopefully we wont be wasting time seeing horses that just aren't right.

Today I'm scrapping. Assuming I remember how. I've got some really pretty Crate Paper to work with from The Scrapbook Stand so hopefully the mojo will flow. I've even given myself permission to let the laundry sit and the dog hair accumulate. Imagine that!

Be good!

No comments: