Thursday, January 22, 2009

Planning to be Productive

I tend to start most days thinking "I wont sit on my butt all day. I'll actually earn my keep and get a few things done today." It doesn't always work out that way.

In my defense, I'm not a total slacker. The house is 95% clean, 95% of the time. the laundry is usually pretty well caught up. Bill are paid, there's food in the house and life run pretty smoothly.

But there's always more that could be done. Always. Lots more.

So as soon as i finish this game of Monopoly at Pogo (a bit part of my problem this past month), I'm going to get up and get moving.

And on today's list is:

laundry. i'm on a Monday/Thursday schedule these days
plan dinner
load jonathan's digi frame
put away the christmas paper
edit and order pictures
go to dry cleaners

Not a bad list. But all things that need to be done today. I should probably do a little Wii Fit exercising too.

And so I'm off. But first...another of those unposted layouts I have from last year. This one is a scraplift (but I can't remember of whom). Photos are from our cruise a few years ago.



Thanks for looking and until later....

No comments: