Monday, January 26, 2009

TGI Monday!

Most people really look forward to Fridays as it means the end of the work week and some relaxing time at home. And as much as I love the weekends, ours tend to be so jam packed that it always feels so good when it's Monday and I can get things back to normal and organized.

Today was no different.

I did have a few unusual things on my plate today. It's Quiz Rally time again so there's lots of (not so) fun Pony Club things to do. And Belinda switched me from Tuesday to Monday this week so it was a scramble this morning to get things ready for her.

And I had to send out that email request for donations for the Polar Bear Plunge for Claire!

Mr. John but a team together at The Jefferson School and Claire decided to wants to plunge. It's this Sunday and she's really excited. I'm not sure she realizes just how cold it's going to be! I do think that the water temperature is just a bit higher than the air temp will be so it may not seem that frigid. I am really proud of her desire to help other people though. That's one of the amazing things she's learned at The Jefferson School.

Here's a link to her page at First Giving in case anyone is interested in donating to Special Olympics. We have to get that page updated as her real goal is $250!

It's time to cook dinner now. My family has requested Sloppy Joes and tater tots. How exciting. I'm not really a tot fan myself...unless they're from Sonic. But they eat 'em up!

Until later...

No comments: