Monday, April 17, 2006

Yes, I'm still here!

Reading this blog must have been like that movie Groundhog Day. Same crappy post over and over again. I think part of my problem is that when I miss a day or two I feel like I have to catch up on everything that's been going on. And usually when I miss it's because I've been busy. So catching up seems like a HUGE chore. But no more.

If I fall behind, I'll just post whatever moves me. No more feeling obligated to rehash every little thing that goes on in my life. Hopefully, that will make blogging fun again and not such a JOB!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kids are on Spring Break this week. Hannah left for St John this morning. Her mom's friends are there and will pick her up at the airport. Jonathan is going down on Wednesday. Hannah and her mom went to St John almost every year so they are carrying on per usual. This year they have some of Chris's ashes to spread. I hope that she doesn't let the sadness spoil St John for her. I know it's one of her favorites places to be.

Claire, Jess and I are just doing our thing this week. Jess is riding a lot to get ready for her show next weekend. She's also going with Beth (her dad's fiance) and Nolan to NYC for the day Wednesday. I'm so glad she's getting to New York. I just know she's going to love the city like we do. They're going to see a show if they can get tickets.

We went to Bush Gardens yesterday. Decided at the last minute to just GO. We didn't get to ride many rides though. Got there kind of late and were a bit disorganized at first trying to get lunch and such. But we've got our season passes now and hopeufully will get to go back often this summer.

Jess is on the phone. Needs a ride home from the barn. See you tomorrow.

I promise!

No comments: