Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm PUBLISHED! & Jess had a birthday

It's not the first time but it's been so long since that first page was seen in print that it's like starting over again. I just started sending some pages in again after a year off, thanks to Dana and her submitting challenges at AllyScraps, and had one picked up right away by Scrapbook Trends. Wheeeee!! Then barely a week later Making Memories asked for one for the 601 book. I'm sure both were crazy flukes but it's renewed my spirit for submitting. Too fun!



We're gearing up for our crazy-every-weekend-is-planned-to-the-hilt spring around here. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for all the organization and energy needed to get through the start of horse show season, extra dance rehearsals, birthdays, proms, picture day (on Mother's Day can you believe it?!?) and everything else that comes along. I've got my clocks sychronized and the calendars handy.


We recently added another teenager to the house. Jessica turned 13 this month! We had a big family dinner at Hibachi in Dover. I love when we are all together. I just wish my sister could have made it from NC. But that's a haul so we understand. Here's a couple pictures from the dinner:






That's Jessica with her new digital camera, the cake she wanted with a photo collage of herself! and Jess with my Mom and my Grandfather.

And here's a shot of Jess just before the "fancy" dance at her school:


She's growing up SO fast!!

No comments: