Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Waiting

Hannah is waiting for her letter from the University of Delaware. Waiting and waiting and trying not to stress about it. Lots of her friends have already gotten theirs but they just started trickling in last week. I predicted today would be the day so we'll see when the mail comes. There isn't much doubt that she'll be accepted, she's already gotten into Goucher which is harder, it's just not *KNOWING*. Let's hope today is a good mail day.

My brother's baby is due this week. I think the official day is Friday. It's so hard because him and Nicole are 3000 miles away. I've never even met her. He's only in California for a few weeks and then he has to go back to Indonesia so this baby better not be too late. I am so excited for them. I wish I could be there to hang out with them and talk babies and childbirth. He sent me an email with a bunch of questions so I'm going to call him later. But it's not the same. Either way I'm excited to meet my new niece or nephew. At least in pictures until Nicole comes east this summer.

And right now I'm waiting for my hair cut. Nothing like a cut and color to make the day a little brighter. Wont be long now.

Ta Ta!

No comments: