Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Soccer Season Begins!



There's my soccer superstar Jessica showing off her fancy footwork at yesterday's game. She didn't get a ton of playing time but she did well when she was in. They started all the 8th graders and only made a couple substitutions until the very end of the game. Jess being one of them. She played the last 10 minutes of the "A" game then started, at center forward, the "B" game. She scored a goal too! It was fun to see her participating in a team sport again. I just hope she gets more playing time in the future.

Eric had his baby. Well, Nicole actually did the giving birth part, but either way I have a new nephew! Last I heard he hasn't been given a name but he sounded wonderful when I heard him crying in the background on the phone. I hope my brother sends me a couple pictures soon. It's really bumming me out that they are SO far away and I can't run right over and see them. And hold him. And take in that yummy baby smell.

Hannah hasn't gotten anything from the U of D yet. And it's really starting to stress her out. She had a bit of a meltdown yesterday and pretty much admitted she's beyond waiting patiently and has moved on to the temper tantrum stage. Acutally, it's not "pretty much", those are her exact words. And that's fine so long as I don't have to be in the room when it happens. And so for everyone's sake, let's hope today is a good mail day!

Well, I'm out. The girls from England arrive tomorrow night and I have loads to do. LOADS! I'm excited for them to get here....I think it's going to be great fun!

Til next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy thst you are blogging again. I can't tell you how many times I've clicked on your blog!!! Your photography is wonderful and love to keep up with your "daily life" especially since I don't 8see* you nearly as much on 2peas anymore. Have agreat weekend
Colleen