Tuesday, March 17, 2009

at work....no really!

You probably know that my husband quit his job at Merrill Lynch in November and opened his own investment firm (Lokken Investment Group). I expected that somewhere along the line he would need me to help out in some way or another at least until things got up and running and he could hire another employee besides his assitant Carrie.

Didn't take him long...I working already. His purchased this huge marketing program/system called Bill Good Marketing and made me his "computer operator". It falls to me to learn the system and how to operate it and get the first few (at least) marketing campaigns up and running. And then I'll be in charge of maintaining the database etc. etc.

Anyway. I'm at the office today. Still leaning the system and currently waiting for a call from software support. Apparently some macro isn't running properly and my test campaign failed. There isn't much else for me to do until I can get back in the practice system and so just that...practice.

And so I blog.

Course now I've run out of things to blog about. So I'll end it here while you're still somewhat awake. Enjoy your day...until next time....

(by the way, no layouts or photos on this computer at the office so nothing pretty to post)

No comments: