Sunday, March 01, 2009

Lazy Sunday

We don't have too much on the schedule today so I'm enjoying a relaxing day at home. Claire is supposed to have a riding lesson later but it's a "wintery mix" out there so I'm thinking it will be canceled. We've already done the grocery shopping and I'm caught up with all the peamails concerning my Huge Purge sale on the For Sale or Trade board at TwoPeas. I think I'll try to finish the page I started yesterday and work on some page kits for the crop at Ally Scraps next month.

Anything to distract me from the fact that I'm starving to death. Well, not really. But it sure feels that way. I'm having a colonoscopy tomorrow and on clear liquids today. Fun stuff.

Today's page is a quick and easy one I did with all the cousins from the Lokken side of the family. Love this picture!



Couple more emails just popped into my in box. Better go check it out. Until next time...

No comments: