Monday, March 02, 2009

It snowed!

We never get snow. There's about 4 inches out there I guess and it's still coming down. Blowing like a banshee though so there won't be any playing today.

The kids are home. There was no doubt about that...last time it snowed we got a WHOLE HALF INCH and they closed so I knew when they said 3-8 that as soon as the first few flakes fell they'd call it off. And sure enough, at 10 pm the phone rang and it was the announcement.

We just don't have the equipment in Delaware to deal with this kind of weather.

Makes my life easier anyway. Now Jonathan doesn't have to drop me off at the surgery center (my colonoscopy is today), drive to Georgetown to pick up Claire then come back to get me. She can just stay home with Jess.

Tonight I feast! Amazingly, considering that I haven't eaten in 36 hours and counting, I'm not that hungry. Gives me a little perspective for those afternoons when I'm starving 2 hours after I've had lunch. I'm not cooking though...we've got fabulous left-overs calling my name!

Just a few more 2008 pages to post and then I can scan and share the pages I've made this year so far. I love how this one turned out using some of my favorite papers ever...Dill Blossom by SEI.



Thanks for looking and have a great day. Later!

1 comment:

Debbie Gaydos said...

Oh WOW, I love this Karlyn! Great design and perfect colors for the photos!