Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's the Weekend!

I'm up and at 'em early this morning. Jess is at Tony's this weekend so we're making the trek to Dover Saddlery before we meet up with him to return her saddle. Thank goodness it's under warranty...who knows how much it would cost to repair the stirrup bar!

After our hour there (I'm sure there are lots of other things she "needs"), I'm headed to Let's Dish. Tony is picking Jess up there. Afer I dish, I'm going to stop in at my grandfather's while I'm in town and take him the kids' school pictures.

Long day on the road but all things that need to be done.

Hopefully tonight I'll feel motivated to scrap. If I keep sharing old pages here without making new ones the page party will be over before I know it!

Here's today's layout. I was so happy to find this paper to match Jessica's suit perfectly. It was the one time I specifically looked for paper to match photos. Pictures taken at our beach.



Until next time...

No comments: