Monday, November 17, 2008

Lazy Day

I was so inspired and motivated about things in general yesterday and it all went down the drain today. It wasn't a total loss around here though...I got all the laundry washed, dried and folded and watched a movie we've had from Netflix for ages. It was Into the Wild and I *loved* it. I've been putting off watching it because it's 2 1/2 hours long but it was totally worth it. If you haven't seen it you should check it out. I also made a few phone calls that HAD to get made. Found out the Jessica's saddle is under warranty (the stirrup bar broke and it's only 14 months old) and not only are they going to cover repairs but they just might replace the entire saddle. Not a bad deal!

We're about to leave for the barn for Claire's lesson. Wanted to post another of those layouts that have been sitting around for a while. You'll see two more along the same lines as this...each girl got their face painted and thus a page to remember it by. This one is Hannah.



I think those butterflies are so pretty and compliment the art on her face perfectly.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Until later....

1 comment:

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Hi there...I just happened to stumble upon you because I wanted to thankyou for the comment you left for me on my layout at Two Peas. Thanks so much! You have a darling blog, beautiful projects and layouts. :) Have a wonderful week. :)