Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lots to do and More Pages

I've finished the prep for Belina already and have my errand list ready to go. The rest of the week is pretty stacked up so I need to stay organized. Today I have to get pet food, we're out of all 3 kinds, drops some things off at the thrift store, go to the post office, look for some new jeans (though this probably wont happen) and hit the bookstore for a birthday present for Jonathan. Shhh, don't tell. Then I pick up Claire from school early for a doctor's appointment. It's just her regular yearly visit so it should go fairly quickly.

Here are the other 2 girls with their Disney face paint pages:





It's a good thing I had Dana's help with titles on these...one was hard enough!

I'm off to get breakfast. Have a great day! Until next time...

No comments: