Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Friday everyone!

This weekend is our 2nd annual Beach Weekend. We have a crew coming: Mom and Steve and his granddaughter Rebecca; Hillary, Glen and Casey; and Dad and Vicky. Plus the 5 of us! Tomorrow we'll spend all day on the beach. We're going to Key Box Road and driving on. Leaving the house at 9:30 to avoid beach traffic. Dad is making his beach pool again for the kids - digging a big hole in the sand and lining with plastic. He even makes a slide on one end. They love it. I just hope the weather is decent. Right now they are calling for 82 and party cloudy. That's a bit cool for a beach day.

Then after we'll pick up a bushel of crabs and eat in the yard. Hope they're good this year!

Sunday, Jonathan is leaving for Osh Kosh for the big airplane festival thingie. The rest of us are going to Lewes Beach for a while in the morning then getting cleaned up and heading to the boardwalk and FunLand. I think we'll swing by Moe's on the way....those guys have never been and they like Mexican food almost as much as I do.

It's going to be a great weekend. I love when we can all get together and it doesn't happen often enough. Dang geography! And I have a great opportunity for pictures. I've been slacking this summer.

Today, while they're all driving, I'll be cleaning. Saved it all for the last minute as usual. The house isn't that bad but even without major cleaning to do (luckily Belinda was here Tuesday) there's a ton I need to get done. Laundry and groceries and bed and so on. And Claire has art camp in the middle of the day. When will I learn?

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a terrific beach weekend,Karlyn
Colleen