Sunday, July 01, 2007

I'm the worst blogger!

I guess I'm telling you something you already knew huh. But I'm going to try again. One last time. To make this part of my routine. We'll see how it goes.


First of July already. Summer's sure do fly by don't they?? We have a pretty calm week ahead though so we might get to enjoy some summer relaxation. And there's a whole lot of that on the schedule for today too. A bit of scrapping, a bit of reading, a bit of hanging and then steaks on the grill.


Tomorrow is "Delaworld" at the U of D. We're not exactly sure what that entails other than Hannah meets with her counselor and picks out classes. We do know that it starts at 8am (meaning we have to leave the house at 6:15) and that after a brief presentation the students go one way and the parents another. Hard to believe she is off to college in less than 2 months!


If you have a minute, stop by AllyScraps. Not only are we running a DT call but this week we're playing lots of games and having some quick challenges. All for some sweet prizes. Check it out!


Now I'll leave you with a photo. Of our graduate!


No comments: