Thursday, July 05, 2007

a page to share



I've been trying to stay on a roll with my scrapping since I got back from Dana's house. I'm a firm believer that you have to work the creative muscle to keep it in shape. Sometimes it's just easier to work the "bop around on the computer" muscle.

I'm also trying to build my own Book of 10 (thanks Torm) but it's so hard NOT to post pages. I need that feedback. I've got a few pages done that I haven't posted and this is (well, was) one of them. Or does posting on my blog count? I'm not exactly sure about that.

And since I'm not posting this one anywhere else for now, I'm counting on YOU for feedback. You like?

Got my first ever box from Scrapbook Trends today. Along with receiving my page back in perfect condition, I got my 2 copies of the magazine and some yummy goodies. A couple things I don't already have too if you can believe that! I got some of the gorgeous Narratives, some fun ribbons, a package of Plain Jane's chipboard, a tiny set of Keller's Creations stamps with a small acrylic block and some SEI iron-ons that I'll probably never use. They're cute, but I tried that iron on thing on a page once and it didn't go so well.

I tried to take the kids to the movies today. I was going to drop of Jess and Claire so they could see The Rise of the Silver Surfer. It took forever to even get to the theater the traffic was so bad and then the parking lot was jam packed. When we finally got to the front of the theater, we couldn't beleive all the people in line. I think the reality of living at the beach finally hit home for the first time this year. There must have been 75 people outside waiting to buy tickets. So needless to say we turned right around and came home. We'll have to go back when the sun is shining and all the tourists are on the beach.

Til tomorrow....

No comments: