Tuesday, July 03, 2007

We had orientation at the Universtiy of Delaware yesterday. It was an ALL day affair....8-5! Add almost 4 hours of driving to that and you've got an exhausting day. I enjoyed most of it. There were some dry parts...think internet code of conduct...but the speakers were fantastic and we absorbed a lot of information. They gave us the count down number...it's now 52 days until Hannah moves into the dorm! It's going to go so fast.

Pretty regular day around here today. Cleaning lady comes so I have to scramble this morning to find some surfaces for her to clean. Then I'll probably take the kids to the movies while she's here. We've got chicken fried rice on the menu tonight - the kids have been after me FOREVER to make it - then Jessica's riding lesson.

Speaking of Jessica and riding...I've got a couple pics I'd like to share. A few weeks ago she had a show jumpy rally and her and LuLu had a great day. She didn't jump very high as LuLu is still learning but they went clean all 3 rounds with minimal time penalties. Have a look:





That's all for now. Have a great day everyone!

(and don't forget to check out AllyScraps for our design team call!!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

great pictures! that looks like so much fun, I've always wanted to learn to ride horses at that level.