Tuesday, July 17, 2007


This page has been on my desk for a week. Everything was done except the journaling. My problem was (is) that I didn't really have a good place to put the journaling. At least, not that I could see. And for once, I actually had a story to tell. Figures.

Then yesterday I got a "design team hopeful" package from 2Daisies and I need to complete the projects by Thursday. So this layout had to vacate the premises. I typed out the journaling and stuck it in the corner. It's not awful I guess. But it's not good. What would you do? Any ideas? I liked the page otherwise. Pretty simple but well designed (I think). I wish I hadn't stuck everything down so I could stick it on a tag behind or something. I dunno.

I'm hoping I can WOW them at 2Daisies with my projects. I got the Friends Word Bloom and some paper. Really fun stuff! I've always wanted to do one of the Word Blooms and now's my chance. I hope I don't freeze! And I hope they do well at CHA. I know Cathy has already ordered at least some of their products for the AllyScraps store.

Claire needs lunch...until tomorrow!

No comments: