Monday, April 21, 2008

Can you help me get fit?

A long time ago I was leafing through a Glamour magazine at the salon and found a really fantastic workout routine. Cheryl gave me the go ahead to tear it out and I've held onto it all this time waiting for the inspiration to hit to start using it. I have done it a few times here and there since then, and it is a really good workout, but never on a regular basis. I guess that surprises no one.

Well the inspiration finally hit. It's been building over the last couple of weeks...I just HAVE to makes some changes. Here's my plan...and how YOU can help!

Today I did this workout routine and some time on the elliptical (only 10 minutes as my legs were like jello!). My plan is to do this Monday through Friday this week along with cutting portions, drinking water and eliminating (at least almost) crappy snacks. I might even throw in one or two of my mile walks.

Then next week I'll move on to the next awesome workout torn from a magazine with time on the elliptical etc etc. I'm thinking the variety will not only keep me from getting bored, but will also be good for my body. They say you need to change it up or you get less out of it.

My problem is that I only have 2 weeks of torn from magazines awesome workouts. I just don't get or buy the kinds of magazines that have that section. I've gone through the few Glamour Girls and Seventeens that Hannah has around and none of them have articles like this. Well, one did...but Hannah already tore it out!

I could start buying these mags but I really am trying to stay on some sort of budget these days and I just don't NEED to spend money like that. I am going to hit the library and make copies if I can find any but I just know there are people out there that have some old magazines lying around and I'm hoping they'd be willing to scan, save and email those pages to me.

So can you help? Here's the one I'm doing this week:



I'd really like to build a nice library of different routines. I'd be happy to post the ones I get here too so everyone can use them.

Thanks so much!

please send copies to klokken (at) gmail . com thanks!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I've got one I can share. It's actually one that was passed along to me.