Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Some exercise and a couple Cards

Didn't do my magazine workout today and I'm not going to lie about why not...I was just lazy. I wanted to. But I kept getting distracted and ran out of time.

But the good news is....I walked my butt off at the barn. Hopefully literally! Took Jess over to ride after dinner and did 40 minutes around the fields. And this was no casual walk...I was hoofin' it! Appropriate considering my location huh.

Tomorrow it's back to the weights/elliptical.

The last time I scrapped I used some old SEI. I'd already done a page with it a year or so ago and figured that after doing a second page with it I wasn't going to ever use it again. But I had a lot left so I made a couple quick cards. Have a look:




I had enough paper left to do another and I started it but couldn't make anything happen so i gave up. I think this is the most I've ever done with one line of paper!

Tomorrow, I scrap. An actual layout. Until then...

2 comments:

Trish said...

Great cards!

Keep up the good work outs!

Walking is great for you!

Maria said...

beautiful cards!!!!!