Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend ReCap

Bad news first - no exercise and no scrapping. No surprise there.

Whew. That's out of the way.

Jess, Claire and I went to PopPop's house on Saturday morning. Friday was his birthday (87 years!) and I wanted to stop in for a quick visit in honor of it. He looks good but he's getting OLD. Kind of scary. We visited for a few and I did a couple simple to me but big for them tasks around the house. Tony picked up Jess there so he got to say hi too. One hour really goes a long way. I need to remember to bring those hour long visits closer together.

Claire called her friend Carly when we got home and before I knew it she was off with them for what ended up being a sleepover. At 7:00 Jonathan and I realized we had a free night and raced off to the movies. We saw The Ruins at the cheap theater and it was just the ticket.

Today was pretty much the usual for a Sunday at home. Some laundry, the grocery shopping and a little puttering around. I cooked burgers on the grill for the first time in FOREVER and they were tasty! After dinner I took Jess to the barn to ride and Claire tagged along like usual to play with Macy.

I'm finishing the night with a little Yahoo canasta and some checking in at the new AllyScraps message board which FINALLY came back up this weekend.

Tomorrow I exercise! Call me on it if you don't hear about it. Til then...be good!

1 comment:

Kary said...

Hey, can you do a couple extra crunches for me??? LOL!!
GET EXERCISING, girlie!!