Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Just another day in Delaware

Blah blah blah. Being sick sucks. And I'm not really all that sick. Just on the edge...sore throat, a bit run down, the start of a cough. But I wish it would go away.

Claire went back to school today. No fever but she's got the cough. Jess still has it so I guess it'll be around for a while. She was really anxious to get back. She missed her friends and they missed her. Lee-elle saw me in the hall as I was leaving and she took off running to class to see Claire. I'm so glad she's got such good friends.

Hannah has been checking in from Florida. They're having a blast! She starting to get this crud too but hopefully, since she's away from the sick ward here, she can keep it at bay. I'd hate for anything to ruin this trip for her.

Jonathan goes out of town tomorrow. It's just one night but no matter how long he's gone it's always lonely around here.

I've got a couple DT submissions to send off today. I'm just going to keep trying and hopefully someone sees my potential and gives me a chance. I think ST has a deadline today that I have a couple more pages for so I need to get that done as well. Working on the 3 product challenge now. At least I've got the energy to scrap. For now...I feel a nap in my future.

Hoping the HOF calls go out today. Those poor PEAS that are just waiting and waiting and trying to stay sane....they need some relief soon!

Have a good one!

No comments: