Monday, March 20, 2006

Saturday we went furniture shopping...

...and came home with a car! Now, it's just on loan...to help us decide. But I want it. BAD! It's a Toyota Sequoia of course and I've wanted one for 5 years. We went south to hit a couple furniture stores and Borders (which we forgot is acually a Barnes & Noble and they don't take GC from Borders) and thought we'd stop by the Toyota dealership in Salisbury just to see what they had. As usual there were no used Sequoias on the lot. Jonathan thought we might as well drive to Milford while we were on the subject to see what they had. And unbelievably they had ONE used Sequoia. It's an 04 Limited with 29,000 miles and it's gorgeous. We didn't buy it then because the whole thing just kind of snuck up on us but they offered to lend it to us for the weekend so we brought it home. And I fell in love. Not that I had far to fall. I've driven enough of them and wanted it for so long it was just a matter of making sure it felt right. So this morning we're going back to the dealership with a number in mind and if all goes well, I've got a new (to me) car.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

LOL!!! GOod luck!

Carrie Anne said...

Oh! Good luck! My sister has had two of those vehicles and they ARE awesome. Totally roomy and spacious and great for road trips!