Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Weekend

It's a gorgeous Saturday and I'm stuck at home. Yes, that's a bit of a whine you detect there. Jess is still sick...enough so that she doesn't want to ride. Yup, that much. So instead of getting some stuff done around the house this morning then spending the afternoon outside at the barn watching her ride, I'll be stuck home all day. Wahhh.

Jonathan just left to go fly. It's the perfect day for it and if Jess had been too sick to ride but not sick enough to go to her Dad's for the weekend, we probably would have gone down to Williamsburg for the day and walked around. But she needs to be home so he's going solo to Lancaster. Apparently they have a great pilot shop there and he can get some new charts. At least he's happy.

Meanwhile, I'm doing laundry and feeling sorry for myself. But I'll get over it. I think I'm going to plant some bulbs today. At least I'll be outside for a while. And maybe the mood will strike and I'll scrap some. Who can tell? We'll go out to dinner tonight then make sure Hannah is ready for her big trip tomorrow. Just another day in Mom paradise.

Wow....I'm really quite bitchy. Gonna have to snap out of it. Wish me luck!

No comments: