Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Trudging Along

Still playing nursemaid over here. Jess is back in school though still coughing but now Claire has "it". And I'm on the edge. Hopefully, one more day and we'll be slightly back to normal. (You know you've watched too much Rugrats when everytime you say or type "back to normal" you hear "back to Norman".)

Been waiting along with the rest of the Pub for the HOF calls to start. I can't imagine the torture if you actually sent an entry. It's making me crazy just watching. Gotta be worth it to the winners though...what an amazing feeling that must be.

Hoping to scrap some today. I just feel so yucky I can't seem to get anything done. And it doesn't help that I don't have any picture that are inspiring me right now. Which reminds me that I uploaded 50 or so to TwoPeas and I need to actually ORDER them to end up getting them in the mail.

Hannah called from Miami last night. Train was abuot 3 hours late which made for a 26 hour train ride. WOW! That's a long time. But I guess when you're 16 and with your friends it's not so bad. They took vans to Key West last night and are snorkeling this morning. Hope she remembers sunscreen.

The diet thing is not going so hot. Not that I've made much of an effort. I have cut WAY down on my snacking but have only lost 1.5 pounds in two weeks. I suppose for it to work I actually need to work at it. Why oh why can't there be an "easy" button for weight loss??

Til later!

No comments: