Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Bit of Everything

We're gearing up for the dance recital this weekend. It's the last week of classes, we're making sure we have the costumes ready (I still need to sew a couple things) and I'm cleaning house for Mary's visit (mother in law). Add the fact that Jess has a horse show on Sunday and you've got another busy week for us.

But I guess you've heard that from me before.

School's almost out. Not sure who's more excited; the kids or me. No more packing lunches. No more driving to Georgetown every day. Lots of time at the pool. I do know one thing though....I will be the only one excited about the FIRST day of school in September.

Still need to lose weight. Not going up, but not going down either. Haven't managed to do the treadmill thing more than twice a week. What will it take for me to get off my butt and JUST DO THIS?!?

I'm super excited about the October Scrapbook Getaway that Pat/Peg/Dar (and others I guess) put on (through TwoPeas). With no scrap buddies and no LSS for crops, I never get to do scrappy things with other people. It's going to be a blast!

I'm also excited about getting the first monthly layout contest up and running at AllyScraps. I had it listed on the Pub Calls Blog (thank you PCP) so I'm hoping it draws a bunch of people to the site.

Got a great big headache today. Must be a low pressure system sitting right on top of my house. Wish it would go away.

I'm off...have a good one!

No comments: