Monday, May 22, 2006

Claire's party was a success!!


All the kids, and even the parents, had a great time. They loved the moon bounce - I was a little worried they would get tired of it. Seems 6+ is the perfect age for jumping. The food was good and the ice cream sundae bar was wildly popular. I'm so glad she had a memorable party.

This photo was almost impossible to get. No one wanted to sit still, sit close or look at the camera. This is the best one I got and I took about 10 shots. But what's important is the picture...I'm so happy to have a group shot from her party. (and for those that don't know her, Claire is second from the left with the heart on her cheek)

Back to the grind today...Claire has dance and Hannah has her choir concert tonight. Luckily, Jessica's lesson was cancelled otherwise I'd have to clone myself to get it all done.

Looking forward to Memorial weekend. We have NO plans. That's a first in MONTHS!

Happy Monday, have a good one.

No comments: