Friday, May 19, 2006

Did I mention that I won a prize?

Because I did!

Karen Russell did a fabulous thing and put together a fundraiser for Women for Women through her blog with prizes donated by famous scrappers and Scrapbook Companies. Long story short, I made a donation and won a page by Rhonna Farrer!!

Can you believe it?!? This rivals the trip to the Olympics for "Coolest Prize I've Ever Won". Seriously. And Rhonna is on top of it. I got my email from her a few days after the drawing, sent her my photos (which I labored over choosing) and she's done the page already. Already.

And have I mentioned how completely gorgeous it is? Holy smoke it's fabulous. I'm still giddy every time I look at it. I can't wait to actually have it in my hands. It's going on the wall. I've thought about framing layouts and hanging them up but never done it. This will be the first.

Do you want to see this marvelous creation? I've posted it in my gallery at The Scrapbook Stand. Check it out! And while you're there...have a look around. It's a great site with super kits and a fun message board.

Thank you Rhonna. I'm totally in love with it!

ps - I tried to make all those links pretty but I just don't have the skills. If anyone cares to enlighten me it would be much appreciated. :D

*edited to fix links! Wheeeeee! Thanks so much for the help!*

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Wow! That is amazing!

The linking thing is really easy to do. Go to the Blogger main page (while logged in) and click on the 'Blogger Help' section on the right side of the screen. Then go to Blogger Basics- Posting and Editing. Then go to the question: How do I make a link to another webpage? Here you will find step by step instructions. Hope that helps.