Tuesday, May 16, 2006

More of the same

So this weekend is Claire's birthday party. Doing the whole moon bounce in the yard party and cooking out. I messed up the invitations and put March instead of May so I'm not really sure anyone is going to show up. I need to make some calls today. I realized my mistake (thanks Julie) on the way to school that morning and wrote the correction on the envelopes (while driving) but it seems most of the kids opened them at school and only took home the card. Ugh. I feel like such an idiot. And it's my own fault for being behind schedule and not having time to mail them. Ah well, next year I'll get it right.

So anyway, that makes for another busy week. Party prep. I am together on the important things though. The moon bounce is booked and the gifts are bought. The rest will fall together easily enough.

Jessica's band concert is tonight. She hasn't mentioned anything about a solo but after the Christmas concert I told her to ask for one when Mr. Bennett was looking for volunteers. We'll see.

Got the weekly challenges started at http://www.allyscraps.com/ . There's going to be a fun prize every 4 weeks for one lucky participant. Check it out...you never know, YOU could be the winner. More about the prize later. Must get busy!

Have a good one.

No comments: