Monday, May 08, 2006

it's Monday again

another week zipped by. There were a few different things in there....

Let's Dish. http://www.letsdish.com/ If you haven't tried it and there's one near you. GO! After a fun (honest) 2 hour session I left with 12 yummy meals ready to freeze. Now when I'm pressed for time or let's face it, just don't feel like planning dinner, I just defrost and follow the simple instructions. Sound like a commercial? I'd do one for free...this is brilliant. No Let's Dish near you? Do a search using "prepare meal session" and you'll find LOTS of options.

FIL. For those of you not familiar with net speak that's Father-in-Law. Jonathan's Dad and his wife Mae were here for the weekend. Had a good visit despite my allergy induced chest cold.

Little League. Jessica's boyfriend (still can't get over this one) plays and the whole family went to his game. Jess must have really wanted to go to tolerate all of us there with her. ;)

But the BEST NEWS (do you hear the bells and whistles) I had was when I found out I made the design team at The Scrapbook Stand http://www.thescrapbookstand.com/ !!! I was really shocked to see my name on the list. I'm surrounded by some amazing talent and so honored to be included. Their kits are fantastic and I can't wait to get started! Stop by, check it out.

And now I have to play catch up. Claire's birthday party invitations should have gone in the mail Saturday. Probably I should start them. The mother's day gifts I had (and still do) planned to make should be almost done by now and in the mail tomorrow. Probably I should start them. And I haven't scrapped a page in DAYS. Not only am I going through withdrawals but I've gotten some awesome new products from AllyScraps http://www.allyscraps.com/index.asp to play with and I want to get started. And then there's the laundry...but for today...I'm not going there!

Much to do, much to do....I'm off. Have a good one!

No comments: