Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Jumping on the Blogwagon

Everyone else does it right? So why not!

Actually, I mostly want a place to post my photos of the day from the TwoPeas pub challenge without clogging up my gallery with non-layout items but I hope that this turns into more. A place to share photos with family, a jumping point for layout journaling, a way to solidify my personal goals and desires and remind me to work towards them. You get the picture. We'll see how it goes.

Right now I just need to figure out how the heck this thing works. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Benita said...

Welcome to the blog world, Karlyn :)

SageHen said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers.

Mackey said...

LUCK LUCK and welcome to the world of Blogging!!! You will love it!!

Kim said...

Happy Blogging!!

Lorrie said...

Good luck - I love blogging, when I make it a priority and make the time!!