Saturday, January 21, 2006

Weekend Plans

Not too much on our plates this weekend. At least, it doesn't seem that way.

Hannah is in New Jersey at The Pulse dance convention. She'll be home late tonight.

Jess is at her Dad's but coming home early tomorrow for a Pony Club mounted meeting and study session. After riding that wild pony Taffy on Thursday, I'm hoping she's back on Penny and has a smooth lesson.

Dad and Claire and I are just going to do our thing otherwise. I'm hoping to scrap today. I've got my photos all ready for the June BH sketch. Claire is in a scrap mood herself as I bought her one of those kits with the album, paper, stickers and such from Michael's. Hopefully, I can get her started and we can work at the same time. Dinner will be out tonight. At least, that's MY plan. Throw in some grocery shopping, laundry and a bunch of football tomorrow and you've got one well rounded, low-key weekend.

(Check it out....two posts in row for me...I'm on a roll. And I promise, once I get the regular posting thing down, I'll work on making it interesting!)

2 comments:

Sophia C. said...

Karlyn, your blog's not boring at all! You've got lots of fun stuff happening! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer S. said...

Have a great weekend! Low-key is good