Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Photo of the Day 1.3



Today's photo is of the barn Claire got for Christmas from my Dad. He made it. A few years ago he made one for Jessica as a surprise for Christmas. A month or so before Christmas this year Claire told me she wanted Granddad to make her a barn for Christmas like Jessi's. We called and Claire asked him herself. It was so sweet. How could he refuse? He even matched the paint color to her dollhouse.

So today I chose to take a good picture of the barn. The only others I have are from Christmas morning and we all know how good those pictures usually are. This barn makes me proud. Proud of my Dad who can do anything, including designing and building a barn for my daughter and making her Christmas wish come true.

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

Wow! That is so cool! Your dad is very talented!!

SageHen said...

Oh my, that is so sweet. I'm glad you were able to get a photograph of it.

Jennifer S. said...

what a special gift :)

Malin a.k.a. Boop said...

Beautiful barn. It looks so real. What a wonderful gift!