Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tag....You're It!

I feel famous....someone (http://mamabrain.blogspot.com/) tagged me. Never been tagged before (course I'm new at this blog stuff) so I thought I'd get right on it!

Four jobs you've had in your life:

1. Information operator in Washington D.C. (you know, "411")
2. Government contract biller for an environmental company
3. ER Registration
4. Stay at home Mom (my favorite so far)

Four movies you would watch over and over again:

1. The Big Chill (classic!)
2. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Mary Poppins

Four places you have lived:

1. Newark, Delaware
2. all over Southwest Virginia
3. Alexandria, Virginia
4. Lewes, Delaware

Four tv shows you love to watch:

1. Survivor
2. The Amazing Race
3. The Bachelor
4. pretty much anything MTV (I know, I'm regressing)

Four places I've been to on vacation:

1. St. John, USVI
2. Outer Banks (Avon), North Carolina
3. Greece (Olympics)
4. Cozumel, Mexico

Four websites you visit daily:

1. TwoPeas (my second home)
2. A Million Little Things (just to see what's new)
3. various blogs
4. (nothing else EVERY day)

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Breakfast
2. Lunch
3. Dinner
4. Dessert

(hmmm...wonder if this is why I have weight issues)

OK, seriously....

1. anything Mexican
2. crabs
3. my chili
4. fried squash

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. at the Post Office shipping off a layout or two for publication
2. St. John
3. Mexico
4. Indonesia visiting my brother!

I'm not tagging anyone...too new to the blog game to start making enemies! ;D

That was fun...thanks for the tag!

2 comments:

monicaintexas said...

this was such a fun tag - really got to know more about you!

monicaintexas said...

this was such a fun tag - really got to know more about you!